1. We postponed the farewell party until next Sunday ( ) it snowed quite heavily.
(D) Because (←correct)
2. Peggy is a ( ) student than anyone else in the class.
(A) The brightest
(C) Brighter (←correct)
3. The daily meeting seems to continue ( ) 3:15 PM.
4. The Concord Language Center is going to employ a new ( ).
(A) Instructor (←correct)
5. The Yoga class is held ( ) from March 2nd to August 11th.
(A) Weekly (←correct)
(B) For a week
6. The light was so bright ( ) I couldn’t see what was in front of me.
(D) That (←correct)
7. I spent approximately 4 hours ( ) video games yesterday
(A) Playing (←correct)
(C) Are played
(D) Is played
8. Could you ( ) me if you change your cell phone number.
(B) Notify (←correct)
9. You can eat your dinner and watch TV ( ) the same time.
(A) At (←correct)
10. The village called Elders is ( ) from my house than yours.
(B) Much closer (←correct)
(C) The closest
(D) More closer
11. Ms. Armstrong told her students to do their homework ( ) possible.
(A) As well as
(B) As long as
(C) As far as
(D) As soon as (←correct)
12. I ( ) a car at Molly Motors yesterday.
(D) Rented (←correct)
13. Stephen is going to go abroad before he ( ) from his college.
(A) Will have graduated
(B) Will graduate
(C) Graduates (←correct)
14. They need to complete the project within ( ) time.
(B) Limited (←correct)
15. Alice is going to offer these products ( ) a competitive price.
(A) At (←correct)
16. Mr. Abbot always doesn’t answer the phone ( ) I call him.
(B) Whenever (←correct)
17. The seats in front of the stage are already ( ) for the family.
(B) Reserved (←correct)
18. That is the house ( ) the Simpsons used to live in.
(C) Which (←correct)
19. My mother is very interested in ( ) to the magazine called You Are the One.
(B) Subscribing (←correct)
20. My father was so ( ) with the score of the test that his face was smiling the whole time.
(B) Satisfied (←correct)