横浜英語教室：レッスン101 TOEIC Bridgeの文法問題 その②
1. I heard that there are a lot of ( ) accents in the US.
2. The flowers in the garden ( ) five inches last week.
(A) has grown
(C) will be grown
(D) had grown
3. Mike’s parents, ( ) are both dentists, work at the same dentist’s office.
4. If the working conditions meet Ken’s ( ), he will accept the job offer.
5. The items I have in the old box are very ( ).
6. I want either Ken ( ) Mike to win the tournament.
7. All the food is made by ( ) in the area.
8. I have to buy all the ( ) ingredients for making dinner tonight.
9. John and Jack ( ) coming to the party next week.
10. Not only Mike, but also George ( ) to go to the seminar next Saturday.
11. Sally ( ) cleans her room, so her room is always messy.
12. The people in the class are all ( ) with the performance.
13. Julie’s parents are on the trip, so she needs to do everything ( ).
14. Ben said he had ( ) finished his homework before school started again.
15. ( ) the students had nothing to do after school yesterday.
(B) most of
(D) the most
16. I haven’t seen my mother for 20 years, but I still ( ) her face clearly.
17. The man who was standing over there ( ) me to ask the teacher to hand in the papers.
18. I believe that my father is the only person I can count on ( ) assistance.
19. We learned the importance of how much plants are ( ) on water and sunlight.
20. My mother needs ( ) flour nor butter for making cakes.
21. The Smith Dental Office is on First Street, ( ) the road from the bank.
22. The new vacuum cleaner is ( ) enough to carry around.
23. Help yourself ( ) these drinks and snacks on the table.
24. For more details, please ( ) our personnel manager.
25. I don’t want you to lose anything, so please keep your valuables ( ) you the whole time.