1. We postponed the farewell party until next Sunday ( ) it snowed quite heavily.
2. Peggy is a ( ) student than anyone else in the class.
(A) the brightest
3. The daily meeting seems to continue ( ) 3:15 PM.
4. The Concord Language Center is going to employ a new ( ).
5. The Yoga class is held ( ) from March 2nd to August 11th.
(B) for a week
6. The light was so bright ( ) I couldn’t see what was in front of me.
7. I spent approximately 4 hours ( ) video games yesterday.
(C) are played
(D) is played
8. Could you ( ) me if you change your cell phone number?
9. You can eat your dinner and watch TV ( ) the same time.
10. The village called Elders is ( ) from my house than yours.
(B) much closer
(C) the closest
(D) more closer
11. Ms. Armstrong told her students to do their homework ( ) possible.
(A) as well as
(B) as long as
(C) as far as
(D) as soon as
12. I ( ) a car at Molly Motors yesterday.
13. Stephen is going to go abroad before he ( ) from his college.
(A) will have graduated
(B) will graduate
14. They need to complete the project within ( ) time.
15. Alice is going to offer these products ( ) a competitive price.
16. Mr. Abbot doesn’t answer the phone ( ) I call him.
17. The seats in front of the stage are already ( ) for the family.
18. That is the house ( ) the Simpsons used to live in.
19. My mother is very interested in ( ) to the magazine called You Are the One.
20. My father was so ( ) with the score of the test that his face was smiling the whole time.